Re: Accessible games for the Iphone.

Thanks much Dark. I have a majority of those, but have to check out the first three companies you mentioned. Never checked out storm 8, or the other two that you said were pretty much just like them. I'd like to hear more if anyone has anymore.. I know there's more.. lol There's got to be. I picked up three more today on apple viss that I had never heard of and I find them fun. I'd list the titles, but I have no idea how to spell them. I'll list them in my next time I post.
I also picked another one the other day just browsing Itunes called Cribbage Pro. I found it on my own just looking for a cribbage game, and it's completely accessible. If you guys like cribbage, go for it. It's so awesome. You can play online and everything. Completely accessible with voiceover. I highly recommend it.

More soon.

  • [Audiogames... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: staindaddict
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: staindaddict
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: staindaddict
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: staindaddict
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby