Re: Ebook reader needed

Victorious wrote:

I highly recommend calibre. Its gui is totally unuseable with screen readers, but if you're willing to learn your way around the command line for the ebook-convert tool, it can convert to and form numerous formats including epub and mobi. It doesn't handle pdfs well though (but pdf is an awful format to try converting from anyway).

If you have time, please show me how to learn using calibre's command line. You can send me link for learning or anything else. I'm new to calibre, but I'd like to use it.
Thank you.