Re: Alternative way to search youtube?

Hi trenton.

That is exactly what I wanted and all kinds of awesome, thanks a lot.

What they say on the yourtube site is absolutely true, even before the recent irritations, youtube was a pain in the arse to navigate at times , I really should've been using this a long while ago. indeed I've pointed my mum in the direction of the site. She's a youtube adict, but not the least bit technical, and even before the recent stupidity regularly had issues with using youtube despite loving it's uses to look up music.