Sapi5 core gone

Hi, my sapi5 core seems to be gone. System restore does not work. I cannot find the program I have shared 2 3 years ago. Please help me, I really need it. The speech settings do not show any voice though I have espeak installed. Bgt can access microsoft anna, but none of games made with pure basic do not work. I think that's do to not finding core componenets. I have done a lot of googling about this but could not find anything. I would be very happy if you would help me, thank you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector