Re: Jon Briggs is the Voice of Daniel

Samantha was actually done by someone who is in real life a nice person. Check out SeroTalk podcast 172 at http://www.serotalk.com . One of the listeners posted the URL to a video about Samantha. I haven't yet listened to it but hopefully I can do that soon.

Chris wrote:

Hi.

I want to hear the person behind Samantha so I can laugh at what a terrible job they did with the end product.
Seriously, why do they keep Samantha around? She's crap, and I'm surprised they havn't done away with that crappy tts voice.
Maybe they should, would finally force Apple to swap out the US voice for something better like Alison or ava or Tom.
Speaking of that, if we're really on Vocalizer Expressive with IOS, why don't we get the scottish voice?