Re: Survive the wild locations

hi,
I'm simply amazed more by the fact that the game is still around and being worked up on than all other new places and actions. in other words, never expected a huge area within the game like that, specialy when one compares to the map which came out with the first release of that game.

anyways, keep working sam and other guys,  I'm still eager to see more background added, perhaps resembling a storyline and objectives rather than a free-roaming-the-lands-and-preparing-food-and-water kind of stuff

good luck