Re: Experiences and descriptions of the different game consoles

FamilyMario: The images aren't links. Should they lead to any descriptions? Or what should I get by clicking on the links if there were any.
If you mind doing it, I know that would take a very long time, I would like to know a phicically description of the consoles I've mentioned. Is a tv required for all of those, or are some of them handhold and portable?