Hogwarts Live

Hi,
does anyone play the game Hogwarts Live? It's (obviously Harry Potter based) online browser RPG. It's been around for years now, and my addiction has come and gone throughout the years, --- I managed to get a character up to wizard level at one time. This game is not 100% up to my standards as the level of new content to readd about is low, though I suspect that's due to this being more of a build-your-character type of game in that you have to complete quests, and fight, mostly, to gain experience and to generally build up your character. the game is http://www.hogwartslive.com