Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

The platform also sounds great but and i say this without meaning to cause a flame war, you promised we'd get clocktower in march and not here yet you've taken our money and the same for steampunk never land. if a platform is out again where is it? shortly means in a year? i don't want to criticise but as we say here in the UK you are leaving a sour taste in the mouth. i do hope the games are out but from your message one assumes demo here now but you have had 4 weeks since you last said demo out october and it hasn't come out yet for edge winter and to say you have another game coming out great but you've taken our monies for those who preordered clocktower, without showing us a game demo.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector