Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Hello everyone;

Let me start off by saying I'm so glad this game has been released. It's great.

I've not managed to finish the demo but that is due to a couple of bugs.

Start of spoilers and bugs.

1. When you are in the Bedroom  at the part where you talk to the made, it seems the place is endless. Either this is a bug or they have very very large bedrooms in this castle. smile

2. There seems to be an issue with the inventory in the bedroom as well. I manage to get out of it and can't reproduce it.

End of bugs and spoilers.

What do I think of this game so far? Honestly it's quite good. I prefer action myself so would not give it the highest I could, compared to someone who really likes these kind of games.

If I was going off of a 0 to 10, (0 being horrible and 10 being amazing;) I'd give it a 5. As I s aid before I've not managed to complete the demo so perhaps my rating will go up once I do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector