Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

I'd go check out 10-3 again, but right now I have school haha
I'll check it when I get home if someone hasn't done so already
edit: okay so it turns out I have time now
if you looked at the dialogue, it says something about guiding them
what you do is hit two or 3 of the demons with something to draw their attention, and run like hell to the very left side of the map where you'll notice you start walking on sand

be warned as soon as you hit them they'll start chasing you, a lot faster than they usually move
that's why you were given so many speed drinks
when the demons reach I'd say position 10 or so, you'll hear a sound and the demon disappears, and you get a message telling you how many you still need to get
hope this helps