Re: OneDrive Users: Changes for the Worse

Jack;

Your experience is different from mine, my Seagate Free Agent USB drives don't need to be charged, as far as I can tell, they are low power 2.5 inch hard drive so the USB port can provide all the power they need.

Steve;

LOL! I hate to laugh at your misfortune of loosing flash drives, but the way you put it, I couldn't help it. I've been fortunate, knock on wood, but so far, I have never physically lost a flash drive. I have however had one go bad on me, taking with it everything that was stored on it. Fortunately I had a backup of the drive so I didn't lose anything, but it was damned inconvenient.