Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

I've tried the new demo and it seams that the ghost mode is gone completely.
I also finds the direction facing sound is really great. also, I have one more suggestion: can you expand the demo a little bit? it seams to me that the demo version is too short.
I want to know after I talk with filch and unlock his cell, then I go to the other dungeon cell and it says thank you for playing.
also, in the hallway, it seams there is a interactible torch. when I press it, I hear something opens and then a sound plays. what's that? is it a door to a secret area?