Pokemon Text Walkthroughs

Hey everyone.

Remember that text file that was an entire Pokemon black and white tutorial? I was thinking how cool it would be for there to be more of those. I made a sub on Reddit dedicated for sighted people on Reddit who would want to help out writing Walkthroughs for pokemon games. Hopefully it will get popular and we will have more Pokemon games to play. The link for the sub is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/blindpokemon