Re: Best Approved Portable Eloquence-NVDA Strategy

do any of you know how I could possibly compile a regexp in a loop fassion? I want to make it so if a word is all caps, that it will spell it out by putting spaces between all the letters within the dictionary. But I just can't manage to figure that out, I only managed to do it to the first part of the word, where all caps car, was supposed to be C A R, I got C AR, which is capitol A R together, it didn't split it.