Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

Hello;

This is going to  be one of those amazing audiogames, I can tell.

I'm sure your translating will be great. I'd recommend making it so that the game can be updated with translations and so on. Oh and if it's going to be updated an auto updater would be awesome.

I don't know about others but from just hearing the traler, I'd gladly pay 30 or more pounds, (equal to about 50 dollars) for this game. Also if you put a donate button on the site, I'll donate as well.

I really want you guys to make it so will be giving as much as I can. I know I won't be disappointed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector