Providing transcripts

For anyone who puts up reviews, articles etc via recordings or podcasts... don't forget accessibility! Not everyone has access to sound.

I don't even have any kind of hearing loss, but personally I've missed out on lots of nice content because I haven't been able to plug speakers or headphones in at the time.

Providing text transcripts of your audio content won't only bring those benefits, it'll also get you lots of nice SEO juice too, content within an audio recording is invisible to search engines.