Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

There are two switches... which one are you talking about?
faelnar.christopher... you have to go through both doors at some point. But the second door is the one that will end the level... though the first door will get you a weapon that deals with those two lamps.
And to everyone else... you can ignore my last post about not being able to do damage. Seems like I just wasn't aiming well enough.. the next question is how the heck to kill the computer without getting swamped by all the things it's spawning? seems like I can't clear them fast enough... should I level up my attack?

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: robjoy
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: brad
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: robjoy
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: brad
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: fatih
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: fatih
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: brad
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360