Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

I'll be starting new topic regarding english voiceacting so everyone who wants to help will have a chance.
NOTE: Only for the really professional acting with professional equipment. Maybe it's sounds really high in terms of requirements but high level is needed for the game.

Also, I hope the polish trailer sounds a bit better with my acting than with a synthesis. I'll try to record the english lines really soon! My job is consuming my time plus other things sadly.

Just remember guys, We are investing our free time and We want to do everything as good as possible so forcing some things will definitely ruin this project.

If I can reveal some behind the scenes:

-Top down perspective - Remember shadow line? We are decided to use very similar method of navigation
-SFX design - Do you knows the fromsfotware games? especially dark souls series or bloodborne? I'll put my power to have differend sets of sounds for every kind of movement with differend armor pieces. Also, it will apply for the weapons. Swrods will sounds like a sword, daggers and knives or wooden weapons or axes etc will have their own sounds
-Envirrommental effects - We'll try to make the audio with current standards. It means, realtime changing reverbs and delays based on a location types. It will apply to the sounds, ambiences and voices.
-Details - Every type of item, every type of smallest thing will have a sound attached to it. Tutorial system plus a lot of things related
-Replayability - Atleast two / three and moore endings based on the choices you will made, sidequests and maybe DLCs, we'll see with this last one
-New game plus - Like in many RPGs I think good ideas is to add new game plus after you will beat the game but I need to discuss it with a team more deeply
-OST - High quality soundtrack. What I want to do is to use as realistic orchestra / instruments as possible
-Magic - There will be full y working magic system in realtime as the rest of the game, no turns and no fakes, just action based on your own skills connected with character stats
-Shooting - Game will contain bows with logical shooting system

My last qestion, how many of you wwill be interested in funding this project on kickstarter or indiegogo if we'll decide to try it out? Wee need to live, We need to eat and We NEED to work, studying and other things. Our development time is not our full time. We need to get the money for the voice actors and other libraries.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector