Re: The mind blowing deal for the NS studios sound library!

Very annoyed. NS Studios must know they are dealing with blind and visually impaired people, and yet there is a very difficult, for me, CAPTCHA in the middle of the purchase process.

I tried more than a dozen times to get past the CAPTCHA but the quality of the audio puzzles with the electronically altered voices is poor enough to be difficult at best to understand, so I simply couldn't get past it.

Until that CAPTCHA is removed, I'll just consider this inaccessible.

Besides, who ever heard of blocking being able to make a purchase with something like a CAPTCHA anyway? In all the online purchasing I've done over the past nearly 20 years, this is the first time I've ever encountered a CAPPTCHA in the purchase process.

I will say no more on this, they either remove the CAPTCHA so I can purchase the library, or they don't remove it, and they lose a sale.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector