Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

writing game would be fun though, if it ever came to fruition. it could have a learn mode, where you learn each letter, a random mode, where random letters are spoken and you write them, and even have a box you can use to type in a word, then write it one letter at a time. hehehe. about the display thing, yeah I thought that would be a huge issue. thing is, whenever you hit a key, the display turns back on. if my laptop has a key to turn off the display, I bet as soon as I type something it'll do this. manufacturers probably don't consider that people would wanna have it off permanently, which is a bit lame. what if they're just listening to music?