Re: Accessible Paint Programs?

I think I see what you meant by "hard to interpret", after testing it for abit I found that the tones bled together and made it difficult to tell ranges of color variations appart. I've moved to a Morse Code style, and so far it seems promising. RGB values are represented by 3 sequential beeps played one after the other, with the pitch of each representing brightness of each color. The current build allows you to speed up or slow down the rate at which the beeps play depending on circumstance or preference, you can listen to a recording of the pallet here.

I've put up a build of it here: (BrushTone v0.1), so if anyone wants to try it out I'd be interested in getting some feedback. Right now it can load JPG, PNG, and BMP files, save to a static PNG, and paint a few colors. Zoom and a window scan function are implemented, the readme has a full list of the controls. As usual, Disable Display Scaling on High DPI Settings and run it in compatibility mode for winxp sp3 for best performance.