Re: Let's talk about audiogame development environments

I've only ever developed anything with BGT, I tried to set up a java environment, but everything was so complicated that I figured it wasn't worth the effort. I've been considering getting python and pygames set up, but lately I just haven't had a lot of motivation to push forward with anything.
I made a brain warp pc re-creation that turned out pretty well. I still have my Crimson Currents game I'm working on, though figuring out what to do as far as a story goes is pretty rough, the demo is somewhere in new releases. I've also an online multiplayer card game in the works, and a half assed drag racing engine somewhat working, though trying to make an engine loop that sounds good at all RPMs is really, really, really, really hard. I really hope I can sit  down sometime soon and hammer at least one of these out for you guys to enjoy.