Re: Wondering if Tracktor DJ is accessible

Hey Gamesmaster,
This post became a bit lengthy, I apologize. I hope that this assists you smile
If you're using an IOS Device, I don't think that Traktor will be usable with voice-over. I've heard of the app produced by Native Instruments but I've always shyed away from IOS Dj Apps and things because of the lack of, and restrictions of usability, both with voice-over and without it. I know for a fact that traktor isn't usable on both mac and windows, and even with a Midi controller, I couldn't grasp the software, even with the hardware. Definitely quite confusing. But if you're looking for a dj setup with your iDevice, I would look into IOS Dj Controllers. I know that the brand named Numark makes them, but I'm unsure if the numark units work with the new lightning cable and conection, as IOS for dj's wasn't noticed but for a brie f period, and IOS ended up not being used much in the dj comunity, although they do have some products for it. I can assist you in looking into IOS Dj Controllers further if you would like. But as treditional dj setups go, If you have a Mac, I would get DJay Pro along with purchasing a good Midi Controller, as DJay can be used with voice-over. If you don't like DJay pro, You could also download a software called Serato Dj along with purchasing a Serato Dj Controller, which can not be used with voice-over, however if you use ITunes for your music, and if you have ITunes set to share the library with other applications, all of your tracks will be imported and ready to go upon launching the software. For windows, you unfortunately have to get assistance in setting up Serato to use your ITunes library manualy, but it's definitely worth it.
I personally use a Mac with Serato and Controller, and I love it. I never have to worry about looking at my software, because if I had to, I wouldn't be able to anyhow. Everything is tacked rite to the hardware, from browsing and loading tracks to dsp effects.
I know this post got quite long, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.
Thanks for reading,
Rob.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector