Re: Pre-built Libaudioversse and Nightly Builds

I do write for synthesisers when necessary to make sure the correct meaning gets across. For example, LibAudioVersse is far mor understandable than libaudioversse and all it took to acomplish that was to capitalize Lib, Audio, and Versse. No name change necessary.

Ah, thanks for the clarification, but I was really looking for something a bit closer to complete for a couple of audio games I'm working on.

But for just playing around, it may be interesting to look at and see what I can do with it.