Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Ok I have a question for you more experienced hard core players.
During a recent little fort battle I was fighting someone on the west side outside the fort building. After putting a few bursts of my ACR into this players faceplate they ran to the boarder and left the fort map.
Normally this takes a player right back to the safe zone but I immediately checked this persons location and they were still in the fort but back out on the map instead of in the safe zone.
The player immediately came back in after healing and was on my other side and fried me with a flame thrower.
Anyone know how to leave a fort map but stay in the fort instead of going back to the safe zone? I have had no luck making this work myself.
Thanks y'all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ace_3000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ace_3000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ace_3000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector