Re: New audiogame: Space Encounter available for PC and Mac!

I repeat, the medals seem to be kickstarter contributionns for donating to future development, not legitimate attempts to provide a bunch of extra content. Had the page read "donate x amount for this medal and get these rewards" rather than "buy the gold medal version" I don't think there would be all this.

If people don't want to buy the medals, there is the standard version after all, actually while this isn't their first game I will say I'm very disappointed at the response here.
Instead of asking what the game is about, discussing it's good or bad qualities, everyone is hung up on miner details of donation which are optional anyway.

Well sinse it's coming up to Christmas, I suppose it's a good time for the spirit of Scrooge to be in such display big_smile.

Myself, I really like the audio and what I' ;ve heard thus far. While I'd like a little more information before I decide whether I want to buy the game, for which system, and whether I want to contribute some extra for a lasting impact on the game, I see these as good things not ba, indeed I've not had a new action game for a while (what with the game not being xp friendly), so I rather like the idea of a bit of quick spaceship blasting.

Btw, in the teaser, did I hear one enemy ship type were "grey interceptors?" Hmmmm, I wonder if there's a little cross promotion going on.

Actually, if it is possible to create your own enemy campaign ships it might be sort of cool to stick homages to some of the great games of the past, like green or red sheep stealers ala Alien Outback or Vector's liquidators from troopanum.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector