Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

*Possible
S*

    In 9-2 (I'm not sure if the combination of the door also does this but)  if you set the screens to chainsaw, fire extinguisher, and battery, when you return to the first room with the elevator, you get a free weapon, the twin daggers.  They do about the same damage as the laser saber, but strike twice.  However, it has a very short reach compared to the laser saber and metal blade.

   On another note, does anyone know exactly where the needle launcher is on the security area of that stage. I was too busy running for my life to search the left side of it.

    As well, I can't seem to figure out what the computer wants me to imput.  I can't really read what the paper wrote, nor understand the clue I was given.  (Something about the first thing you find in a dungeon?)

   @Bladestorm:  He he, it wasn't intentional, tI just didn't have the funds for the weapon yet and only had the blade.  Still, the jetpack requires some level of dodging when it  flys away and fires a  missile from just off screen.