Re: When is a business to big? FS in another Merger?

And we reach the scripting issue. My personal dream, I don't know if this is possible but if it is I will certainly achieve it, is to help developers make their programs and web apps accessible. The  following statement is not meant to convey any hostility, although it may sound like it if you just have a robotic screen reader reading it. But I personally think that the only way us blind people can have our software made accessible, is to work for it, meaning we have to help them, we have to help test the software, give them tips. The only reason so many pieces of software are not screen reader friendly is that since the majority of computer users strive to make software and web apps look appealing to the eye, and not enough blind people are here to test (I guarantee that mostly all beta teams of mainstream software are sighted), the sighted point of view is basically all they have to go on. So while I will be writing my own programs and screen reader scripts, I would al so like to help some companies make their programs accessible.