Re: What Race would it be good to date as a blind person

That's quite an extremely, overly generalized statement. That's like...well I don't really know what that's like. I agree with post 3, because that statement actually touches me. Because I'll tell you, at least one "white" girl who is in my life, is amazing, understanding, and not in the least bit judgemental... but I wouldn't really take this too seriously. I think this guy wasn't thinking clearly when he made that statement. But I guess I'll give an answer rather than just venting my grievences. The best race to date, is whatever race the girl you fall in love with is. That could be white, black, asian, hispanic, anything. But the color of the skin does not matter. If you fall in love with her, she's the one to date, if she feels the same.