Re: N A Soft is proud to release our First title, Dotris, in support of th

NVDA spontaneously stopped recognizing my PM40 after I ran C Cleaner ... yesterday, I think? Or the night before that. I haven't tried it with Dotris since then, though; that'd probably be a good idea (for diagnostics if nothing else, but there's a reason Tetris is still popular among the sighted. That, and I like the effects. It's like we've finally graduated to 1980s ascii art! *Grumbles something about paradigms and innovation and 1953*).