Re: Griff! Sidescrolling Platformer Fantasy Game

Thinking about it, I have no idea how I'd set up an automated service to send downloads. If Paypal doesn't come with something, would you need to set up your email client to recognize messages from paypal, identify the email address of the buyer, and generate the reply? But I've seen malware fake email addresses; would there be a way to distinguish Paypal notifications from fakes, other than logging into Paypal to check?
But there are such automated services somewhere. Bah, I never bothered researching all the ins and outs of emails and automating them, and probably should have, like, 5-10 years ago, at least.

(I'd really like a demo, yeah, but would be tempted to buy it anyway. It's half the price of everything else I was considering buying, other than Q9, which got eaten.)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector