Re: What Race would it be good to date as a blind person

If there is one, I can't really blame the Cubans, Haitians, and Mexicans, for the chip on their shoulders, people from those countries tend to be very poor, then they come to the US and see how much we have. I can easily imagine the feelings of resentment that can create.

So by approaching them with a wary eye, I'm giving them space to work it out.