Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

hi everyone, bringing an old topic back, I'm here to let you know that last month square enix is colaborating with omega force, developers of samurai warriors 4 and the dynasty warriors series to make a beat-em-up called dragon quest heroes: the world tree's woe and the blight below. it's a game for PS4, PS3, and for PC. the PS4 and PS3 version was released already, for the PC version, the game will be released in the early december.
it's a beat-em-up, much like the dynasty warriors and samurai warriors series, but I don't know how playable it is, since I don't have any necessary console to play this game. if anyone has tried it, let me know if this one is playable or not.