Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Cool, I'm glad people are interested in testing, sinse were circumstances otherwise I'd definitely be doing so myself.

Previously when I've tested games that are the sequel to something, I've always found it very helpful to familiarize myself with the initial installment so that I'm in a better position to assess the strengths or problems of the next game along, particularly when accessibility is concerned, and even more especially with a game like battle arena where a little familiarity with the layout is a good idea.

So I hope anyone who's planning on testing the next game has a good working knolidge of Battle Arena.

@Touchmint, Thanks. My lady hasn't played any accessible games before, but is very much interested in trying some and particularly in rpgs sinse she's as much a voracious reader as I am, we're actually talking about fixing her with an Iphone next year for access and programs and likely games as well.

I suspect battle arena would be a little too hard core for someone who is not familiar with the basics of rpgs, but if the third game has full descriptions, exploring and atmosphere along with the battles that might be something we'd try together, and certainly we're going to have lots of commuting so more in depth games for my Iphone is very welcome big_smile.