Re: good muds

@razvitasca, I'm not sure what you mean by "how do I play 6 dragons with Vipmud" you just go to the connect menu, and either add a character or just use quick connect if your on for the first time and type in the connection info.

I personally like Vipmud as a general purpose mud client, I find it much easier to use in general than MushZ, though I do also appreciate the Alter mushZ pack and use that regularly for Alteraeon.

If I remember rightly six dragons did have a soundpack, not a full audio interface like alteraeon (only Alteraeon has one of those I think), but rather like what materiamagica has, just the odd sound occasionally.

Then again, sounds are so rare in most muds it always disappoints me when I find people who  are constantly expecting what Alteraeon has and reffuse to play muds without that, muds are text games after all, ---- indeed I'd argue that Alteraeon with it's soundpack isn't really a great introduction t o muds in general sinse these days Alteraeon is more of a full scale audio rpg than a mud, and if a person wants to try different muds she/he should get used to text, sinse there are some great games out there despite the lack of sounds.

I'm a little taken up with Avalon at the moment, but I'll certainly consider giving six dragons a try when I'm not.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SnowKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector