Re: battle zone

keyIsFull wrote:

This is probably my best game yet! Side scroller (what a original name!) version 2.0. In this game you play through 4 exciting levels of fast thrilling action, and then you go on to fight the first boss. New levels and other features are constantly being added. The link is RIGHT HERE!
download and discuss here!

I beat it before. It's a fun game.  I especially like the robots that are run by electric wire.  They throw fireballs and you have to shoot them.  I like walking up in killing the robots.  But I hate the cars.  Lol