Re: CatTools Sound FX Library - an easy-to-use sound effects collection

I mentioned this in the last post but only because I edited it, though since you posted while I was still doing that you probably didn't see it.

The Machines category displays in Japanese even when English is selected.  Also, the swish category could use a better description if possible.

With me it's the other way around with dogs and cats, but only because it seems like it's really hard to find a nice cat that's willing to be around people, and with dogs, almost all of them seem okay with it, but if I do find a cat like that, I usually end up wanting to be around them more than the dog.

Cats are also just so fun to watch doing what they do, the way they sneak around, or suddenly jump up on the chair beside you to say hi, with their tails twitching at the tip or tucked under their paws, or how they run across the floor to chase after things you can't see, like shadows or bugs, they also have the best ears ever, even thoug h most hate when you touch them, and they have great noses too, though some types of dog are close behind, smile

Have you ever played with a cat using a laser pointer on a wall? It's the best! They climb up the wall because they think it's a bug.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector