Re: Entombed help?

Generally mixing any combination of ability and magic jobs is a bad idea, and while rangers are awesome in terms of attacks especially when equipped with the assassin's crytical hit (which is pretty much a killer for any physical attacker), the problem with rangers is they need to use ranged weapons, and most amo for ranged weapons is just too soft to do much damage to the hard skins of nastier creatures further down the dungeon.

When I've tried ranger assassin, I've always found they rocked up to about floor 11, then suddenly became next to useless.

if your really stuck with undead, there is also a  little cheat which is good fun. go to your inventory, and select a healing potion. In the character menu of whom to give it to, hit tab to select your enemies and try feeding it to an undead, either a zombie or a skeleton, you might get a surprise big_smile.