Re: Brain Guzzlers from Beyond!

Moderation!

Hi Dragonlee, thanks for letting us know about the game, it sounds rather fun and certainly interactive fiction is something we discuss here.

Sinse this is a new release (or at least newly discussed on this site), I'll move this topic to the new releases room which is where newly released games get reported.