Town of peril reborn

Hi everyone,
This is my first audiogame project. I worked in a rebuild from town of peril, created by Guilevi. If you've played that game once, probably you could play it with no problems. If not, I included a readme in both English and spanish for new players (In the doc directory). Take into account that it is not the same game with improvements. It has been written in a different programming language and it's in a beta stage, so probably there are some different things with the Guilevi's town of peril. I would like to add more features to the game, a story mode, so if you have ideas, bug reports, suggestions and any feebback, I would like to hear it.

Download Town of peril

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector