Re: CatTools Sound FX Library - an easy-to-use sound effects collection

No it doesn't, and it's already got accessibility as a feature that matters enough to the developers to show up in the change log for each version, which is pretty cool IMO.
I wanted to try Reaper, but I made the mistake of looking at all of the changes past the version that has the scripts and realized just how much I would be missing by using such an old build.
I agree with Keyisfull about Audacity's noise reduction being significantly easier to use, but for me at least, even with a large amount of processing power, RAM, and an SSD, Audacity does things sluggishly and doesn't have nearly enough features when it comes to manipulating files in the viewer.
I admire him for figuring that interface out though, to me it feels very advanced, and it seems like multi track is faster over all, but I'm comfortable with what I have in GW, even if I wish the plugins were of a higher quality, since I don't do any music editing and I don't usua lly work on tracks longer than a few minutes at most.

But if you can figure it out and don't mind using such a powerful tool for such a comparatively simple task, go for it, seriously, Audacity is extremely useful.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector