Re: social media pages and accounts.

Before I go any further, this is what folks call, an "Informal" Poll.
Now since the thread creator did ask nicely...

The Googleverse!
The Facebook
Other Possible Places

NB. The below spots vary from time to time when I check up on them. The exception though is with "App ear," do to how "amazing" the quality is over there, and that it works with Chrome OS like a breeze! Thus, I keep said room "opened."