Re: Best Approved Portable Eloquence-NVDA Strategy

only problem is, I'll have to add tons of entries such as fixing III to be roman 3 instead of saying I I I.
And I'll have to edit the dictionary file manually for that, because it will have to be above the capitol splitter.
Can anybody think of a word it can't say and how it should be said?
You can provide me how it should be said in dectalk phonemes, eloquence phonemes, or just spelling it out though emphasis and stress may get a little screwy when you spell it.