Re: Quick Windows Sequencer Questions

That sounds like something is screwing with your CPU usage, and it's dropping/skipping to try and catch up. I've only ever had this problem with Windows Media Player and the default Microsoft synth, though. Your computer isn't trying to do something like install updates or sync devices while you're playing it, by any chance?
(Actually, I think WMP gave me that problem even when I wasn't connected to the internet. It's weird to hear a better engine doing something similar.)