Re: Acefire, are the messages a bit much?

Acefire was always intended to be a little loopy, and is fun for what it was. I personally however never really liked the game that much since at rock bottom it's just a random number generator without any real stratogy and so once I'd had a laugh at it there wasn't really much else left to do.