Where do you get your music?

Well, I've finally had enough of struggling with the piece of crap Apple calls iTunes for Windows. For a company that seems to pride itself on how accessible its products are to the handicapped, they seemed to have completely dropped the ball on this one. Maybe that's because it runs on Windows instead of a Mac, so they don't care.

Like, Dark, I just ordered a Victor Reader Stream from HumanWare. It looks really neat, especially with its built in access to BARD and Book Share.

The iPod will be cleared of all my personal stuff, reset to factory specs,  and sold on eBay.

Unfortunately I'll have to keep iTunes around so I can backup my iPhone, but that's all I'll use it for. Pity there isn't a streamlined program that's designed just to do iPhone backups.

So now I need a new source to buy my music MP3s from. I looked at Amazon, but their music delivery system seems pretty inaccessible to me.

So where do you gu ys and gals get your music? Preferably in MP3 format and preferably in the US.

Thanks!