Re: Where do you get your music?

I may have answered the question of a media file manager. I remembered seeing one on one of the may audio games sites I visited when I first learned of audio games for the blind Anyway, it looks interesting.

BrailleSoft wrote:

I am proud to announce a new program, the Music Categorizer. I am sure we all have had these problems whether you're blind or sighted when dealing with multiple MP3'S:
•Finding out where the MP3 is located on your computer

•Instantly adding your favorite MP3'S to a playlist of your choice to be played by any player capable of reading .m3u type playlists. (WinAmp)

•Instantly deleting MP3'S you cannot stand from your computer

•Renaming or moving MP3'S instantly that you like and wished you could find later on by its filename.

•Create a new folder, and instantly move all MP3's to it.

•Copy MP3'S to another drive for easier access, or to be burned to CD and/or copied to your PDA instantly

•Easily switch from one MP3 to another

•and more...

Do all this while the MP3 plays. And do it all for just $10. Or try out The Demo before you buy!

http://www.braillesoft.net/doswin.htm