Re: clomp clomp clomp!

I think there was an arcade version of Rampage before the Amigar port, but whether that was in turn based on other games I don't know.

I've never fancied these online competitive games where you get to be a crime boss or a pirate or whatever, but I've always liked the idea of makinr your evil empire and becoming th evil sorcerer king with your monster hoards big_smile.

Btw, there aren't any monster based games, but choiceofgames have a free game entitled choice of the dragon, which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like.
It was I believe their first title and does have the disadvantage of rather running on rales and being nearly impossible to fail at, however it does have rather witty descriptions of you as a town ravaging, princess munching, gold hoarding dragon. I'm particularly amused at the start that you can decide whether you want to have kidnapped a princess or a prince, and whether you follow a traditional female only employment policy on your royal snacks (or randsome victims), or whether you buck the trend and prefer to do princes only, or whether your beastial apitites swing both ways big_smile.

I've actually played that one a couple of times through and had great fun being either a noble and fairly sporting dragon,and a totally dispicable monster big_smile.

I also like the fact that if you get the game for Ios, you can get game center achievements too for things like finishing with a high brutality or infamy stat.