Re: Upcoming Stream of a new game called, "Undead Assault"

Hi.
I have heard most of the stream, which leads me to some questions:
1: Are there any reasons for you can't join more than 4 players to one server?
2: Do you have plans for something in the future, where you can level up your character like in Swamp, which motivates people to keep playing for levels etc? Or is this game only ment to be a quick game, and not something where you can keep building up your character like in Swamp?
3: Do we have to host our own servers, or do we have to create a server on a main server, like create a room where the other players can join?
4: Will there be more maps than the map you demonstrated, and will it be possible to make your own maps?
I think that's the questions for now. I look very much forward to hear more about the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector